Ms. Glumac holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Illinois State University. She is a National Certified Counselor, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and Registered Dual Disorder Professional in the state of Illinois. Her twenty years of clinical experience includes individual and group psychotherapy, crisis intervention, psychosocial rehabilitation, chemical dependency programming and spiritual psychotherapy. Most of her clinical career has been spent with a variety of south suburban community mental health centers where she worked as a direct care provider as well as a program manager and Clinical Director.
In 2006, Ms. Glumac changed career paths and began working in the field of education. Currently, she is a Workforce Development Specialist/consultant for South Suburban College, teaching English as a Second Language and facilitating workshops for local companies and businesses. She is also employed as a university lecturer at Governor’s State University and an adjunct faculty member at St. Francis University. Additionally, Ms. Glumac created an independent public speaking business that provides workshops and trainings to local school districts on topics including but not limited to social-emotional learning standards, gender differences in learning, bullying and drug/alcohol trends among youth.
Ms. Glumac has vast experience developing workshop and class curricula, tailored to the needs of the participants. She is described as a dynamic speaker who not only educates but inspires her audience.
- Managing Runaway Emotions on the Job: Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Recognizing and Rectifying Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Surviving Turbulent Times: Stress Management Techniques in the Midst of Chaos
- Maintaining and Promoting an Ethical Workplace
- Harmony in the Workplace: Creating Collaboration Among Customers & Team Members
- Delivering Exceptional Service to Internal and External Customers
- Diffusing Hostile Customers
- Communicating Effectively at Work
- Building Cohesive and Effective Teams at Work
- Empowerment in the Workplace: Rejuvenating the Burnt-out Professional
- Managing Competing Demands
- Essential Leadership Skills for Today’s Manager
- Necessary and Essential Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Understanding and Preventing Workplace Violence
- Hiring a First-Rate Workforce
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination: What Every Company Should Know
- Diversity in the Workplace
(708) 596-2000 x2346